Skip to content
- What can you tell
us about yourself?
- Why did you
decide to work in the hospitality field as a Butler??
- What makes
you an effective Butler
- What do you
like least about being a Butler?
- Why do you want
to work for us?
- What are your
career goals? Where do you see yourself in the next 4 years?
- How would you
describe your abilities and skills as a Butler?
- Are you applying
for other jobs?
- How do you interact with the staff? How do you
motivate them? What motivates you?
would you build a team?
- How do you
resolve conflict with staff members?
- What do you know
about our business?
- What do you think
are main characteristics a Butler should always possess?
- What was the best company you ever worked for? The worst? The best boss you ever had? Your least favorite? Why?
- Tell me about your cost control abilities? What have you done to help or improve your financial results?
- How would your supervisor/fellow managers/employees describe you?
- Have you ever been involved in confrontation with a guest/employee/supervisor at work? How did you resolve it? Based on what you learned, how would you handle the situation differently the next time?
- What are you looking for in a job?
- What are your strengths? Weakness? What are you doing to improve your weakness?
- How long do you think you will stay with our company?
- What makes you the best candidate for this position? What do you think you bring to the table?
- What questions do you have for me?
- Have you ever dealt with a life-threatening situation? What was your role?
- What are the three things in your career that you are the proudest of?
- What management skills would you like to strengthen?
- What skills would you like to acquire to make you a more effective Butler?
- What is the most recent book you have read?
- What outside organizations do you belong to? Why?
- What do you like to do with your spare time?
- Who has been your mentor? How did they become your mentor?
- What types of things frustrate you?
- Describe the process you go through when a customer is dissatisfied?
- Are you a better manager or leader?
- How do you react under stress?
- What is the single most important thing to you?
- What does guest satisfaction mean to you?